These fluorescent yellow silhouette markers are used both to establish line of sight and as motion widgets to indicate a point of aim before explaining reactions. They look damn cool too!
To establish line of sight, replace the target model with the template and aim the arrow at the shooter. If the shooter can see the template, he's shot!
- x1 template A (infantry size: 30mm)
- x1 Template B (large infantry size: 40mm)
- x1 template C (small dino size: 30mm)
- x1 template D (big dino size: 40mm)
- x1 template E (large dino/cavalry size: 50mm)