The Pe-2 was transformed from a high-altitude escort to a dive-bomber in just 45 days after word of the Luftwaffe's successes in 1940 became known. Surprisingly, the result was a highly successful light bomber, ranked as one of the best ground attack aircraft in the world during World War II. It was fast and manoeuvrable, although lightly protected in the crew area. The Pe-2 was successively upgraded and, alongside the Ju 88 and the Wellington, was one of the most frequently built twin-engine aircraft of the war with over 11,000 built.
- 6 x Warlord Resin Petlyakov Pe-2 Aircraft
- 6 x Advantage Flight Bases
- 1 x Punchboard with double-sided Pilot Skill Discs
- 1 x Double Sided Pilot Disc Set
- 1 x Aircraft Card (Petlyakov Pe-2)
- 1 x Aircraft Attribute Cards (Interlocking Fire)
- 1 x Waterslide Aircraft Marking Sheet