Necromunda is a massive planet dominated by sprawling Hive cities. Leaving the shelter of the cities means braving the Ash Wastes - a vast expanse of polluted and barren dunes inhabited by outcasts, prospectors and people who have adapted to life in this harsh environment. Bands are often used to protect caravans and convoys when trade between the hive cities is necessary, and the nomads of the wasteland hunt them down for food and pleasure.
In Necromunda, you take control of a vicious gang and grow them from green recruits to hardened veterans as they rise to power through vicious skirmishes with their rivals. Necromunda: Ash Wastes takes the action from the claustrophobic and dangerous sprawl of the hive cities to the agoraphobic and deadly wasteland. This box gives you two gangs, including mounted units, a set of modular habitats and a playmat to fight over, as well as the rules and gameplay accessories you need to start playing right away. Whether you're just starting out or your gang is looking for new opportunities to grow, you've got everything you need to take the fight to the wasteland.
The box set contains:
26 plastic miniatures, each supplied with their matching Citadel bases:
- 12 House Orlock models including two Outrider Quads
- 14 Ash Waste Nomads, including four Dustback Helamites
- A set of modular Ash Wastes terrains including:
- 2x Ash Waste Hab Buildings
- 1x Big Platform
- 2x Small Platform
- 5x walkways
- Double-sided play mat
- All dice, tokens, cards and templates needed to Play
- Rules for the weapons and fighters included in the box
Also included is a 176-page hardback Necromunda: Ash Wastes rulebook containing:
- Background information on the Great Equatorial Wastes, including their inhabitants and notable locations
- The rules for playing Necromunda games, including the rules for vehicle Combat
- Rules for battles in Ashen Wastes, including unpredictable weather conditions
- Multiple scenarios and a full campaign to play through
- Rules for creating your own gang
These miniatures are supplied unpainted and require assembly - we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel Paints.