“The Promised Day” in Central has arrived. Edward Elric, the Fullmetal Alchemist, and his allies aim to activate the Reverse Transmutation Circle to counter the homunculus’ Countrywide Transmutation circle. Do you have what it takes to stop Father’s ambitions?
Commemorating the 20th anniversary of the phenomenal series, here comes a brand new, original board game based on the beloved anime FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST: BROTHERHOOD.
In this cooperative board game, players take on the roles of some of the series’ most iconic characters, while working together to take down the creeping mannequin soldiers and dreadful homunculi and complete the Reverse Transmutation Circle. Take on the challenge solo or with a group of 2 to 4 players. The difficulty can be changed between Novice, Hard, and Ultimate – the last being a true test of strategy and skill!
- 1 Rulebook per Language (English/French/German/Japanese)
- 1 Central Board
- 1 Round Board
- 1 Start Player Marker
- 6 Character Summary Cards
- 6 Character Stands
- 96 Character Cards (6 characters with 16 card decks, containing 4 of each color)
- 4 Character Life Markers
- 11 Homunculus Cards (6 Event Cards, 5 Boss Cards)
- 5 Boss Tiles
- 5 Boss Life Markers
- 5 Boss Tokens
- 40 Mannequin Soldier Tokens
- 30 Mannequin Soldier Cards
- 10 Transmutation Bonus Cards