Corax White spray primer
One of Games Workshop's classic spray primers, Corax White gives you a solid white primer for your tabletop miniatures, whether metal, plastic or resin. The application of paint is very smooth and thin. You should always prime your miniatures to create a good basis for later painting.
When should you prime with white:
- if you later want to work with Contrast or Shades
- These colors only work on light backgrounds, otherwise they cannot unfold their full effect
- if you want your model to be light later (yellow, green, light blue or red)
- you need significantly less effort for an opaque application on white than on black
- suitable for Imperial Fists, White Scars, Ogors
Always observe the warnings and instructions for use! The spray can must be shaken well before use, it should always be primed outside in areas protected from the wind, the humidity also plays an important role, it should not be too "wet", rainy weather and cold can lead to a negative spray result. Pay attention to the distance and spray angle, rather short sprays and let the model dry than too much at once!
- Paint Type: Primer
- Paint Hue:
- Content: 400,00 ml