- Gently insert flathead screwdriver and twist in marked point to break seal
- Shake in a clockwise/counterclockwise motion for 1 min.
- Spray at a distance of 15-20 cm
- Spray multiple thin coats, let dry in between
- Empty nozzle upside down after each use and store at room temperature
Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurized container: May burst if heated. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Avoid breathing spray. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
If it gets in your eyes:
Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Call a POISON CENTER if you feel unwell. If eye irritation persists: Get medical attention. Store locked up.
Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F.
Dispose of container according to national regulations.
Contains: n-butyl acetate; acetone.
- Paint Type: Primer
- Paint Hue:
- Content: 400,00 ml