In these pages you will find everything you need to know to command the deathless armies of the Nightspook in Warhammer Age of Sigmar, and their place in the Mortal Realms. Read the rich and sorrowful tale of these tormented souls, explore the cursed realm of the Amethyst Underworlds, and immerse yourself in the ghostly processions that tug souls into Nagash's iron grip.
This 96-page hardcover book contains:
- A musty catacomb full of background information about the Nightspook, including its history, its relationship with Nagash and its ghostly culture
- Sinister and stunning illustrations that convey the sinister splendor of the haunted night
- 31 Pitched Battle Scrolls and Profiles for ghostly warriors, from swarming Chain Spirits to new heroes like Librarian Mortis and Awlrach the Draker
- Rules for 4 different night haunted processions, as well as general traits, artefacts of power, spells and combat traits like Terror Aura and Dread Touch
- "Path of Glory" rules that allow you to spread the shroud of death by haunting the Mortal Realms, and 7 Battalion Scrolls for narrative Play
- Matched play content including 4 Strategic Proposals and 6 Tactical Proposals to use against your enemies
- A gallery of morbid Nightspook miniatures in the colors of their processions, complete with painting instructions
Also included is a sheet of 28 markers and a range finder, which you can use to keep track of the effects of the Terror Wave ability.